Monday, November 28, 2011

One Of A Kind Christmas Show

It's that time of year again folks! Time for the One Of A Kind Christmas Show!
The show is on now until Sunday December 4th at the Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place in Toronto. As usual there are many wonderful vendors this year. It's great place to do some Christmas Shopping for more unique gifts.

Here is a peak at few booths that I enjoyed. There were so many talented vendors it was hard to pick just a few to feature.

Wire Jewellery

I loved her colourful wire jewelery. Made from cooper wire and coated with Hypoallergenic colour that will not fade.




Danielle Hession, Booth K-53
Mixed Media & Custom art

Danielle's work is so whimsical, made of old photographs, fabric, paper and what ever else comes her way. Absolutely gorgeous. I just love the candy colours.




Kelly Grace, Booth K-05
Acrylic Paintings.

I have long been an admirer of Kelly's paintings. I love the quality of light in her street scene paintings. Such a talented artist.




Michaud Toys, Booth F-30
Wooden Games

These wooden games made me nostalgic for my youth. Who doesn't enjoy a good game of Crokinole or Chinese Checkers. The wooden games are made from Sustainable Canadian Hardwood with an organic and food safe finish. I thought these would make a great gift for a family or the cottage.




Monster Factory, Booth E-06
Handmade Plush Toys

These characters are adorable and each comes with their own name and personality. I couldn't resist spending time in the booth.





Tresnormale for normal people, Booth A-49
Urban t-shirts

I just love these graphic t-shirts of iconic Toronto architecture in street scenes. Very Toronto.




Page Quilts, Booth Y-51
Handmade Quilts

I love the colourful hand made quilts and tea cozies by my talented neighbour Valarie Page. Stop by to see her handiwork in person at Booth Y-51



Hopefully you get a chance to check out the One Of A Kind Christmas Show and Sale this year. And remember to get your Free re-admission Pass when you leave. You can always come back another day to purchase more goods.

Followers