Monday, March 12, 2012

33 weeks!



Here I am at 33 weeks enjoying the beautiful weather on Sunday.

It looks like I'm smuggling a beach ball under my shirt, no? Overall I still feel pretty decent. It's getting really hard to bend making putting on my shoes the worst part of my day. Everything I do now seems to move a lot slower and require extra effort, maybe even some grunting. I am experiencing some dull back pain. Sitting for more than 15 minutes in one position is especially uncomfortable.


This week we are gearing up to start our prenatal classes. I also have been doing a lot of reading to get ready for the main event. It's starting to become really real.

I am still working for another 3 to 5 weeks depending on how things go. And still keeping up with my yoga class. Although that too requires more effort and possibly some grunting. Fortunately, I am still sleeping really well, which helps a lot.

The baby continues to be really active. I am experiencing lots of movement of all types. Now I can actually see where the baby is and identify what is sticking out, usually the butt. The baby is often shy when Rob tries to feel the movement. I tell him that he calms the baby.

Only 7 weeks to go!

Followers