Monday, February 13, 2012

Leibster Blog Award

Recently I received the Leibster Blog award from two different blogs, Lisa from Wicked and Weird and Hilary from My So Called Home. I must be doing something right over here! Thanks ladies.


The Leibster award is given to blogs that deserve more followers (more than 100 or 200).

Without further ado here are 5 blogs that I love! Go ahead and check them out.

1. Roncesvalles Renovation Diary-Kyle does has the most amazing carpentry and DIY skills. I always so impressed and inspired by everything he does to his home.

2. Loyalist Cottage-Deb has the best sense of humour. I always have a chuckle every time I stop by her blog.

3. Style-ING w/ Children-We bonded over bathroom reno's at the same time. But really just like us they have so many projects on the go. I love checking out the latest progress.

4. The Stucco Bungalow-Currently working on bathroom reno of their only bathroom in the house. Boy can I sympathize.

5. A Tree Lined Street-This is a new blog for me, but already I am impressed with the projects they have created.

Followers