Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Third Trimester

We made it to the third trimester! Yay! I can't believe we are in the home stretch and before a long we'll be a family of three. It still blows my mind.

Here I am at 29 weeks!



I'm at 30 weeks now and am still feeling really good. I think my active job and weekly prenatal Yoga have done wonders for me. Also nightly warm baths keep the aches and pains away.

I am starting to slow down a bit now that I am bigger. The last 2 weeks at work I have started modified duties, which helps a great deal with my energy levels. I am hoping to continue working for another 6 weeks, even longer if I can.

I haven't experienced any weird cravings since the First Trimester (all Mexican food all the time). I have had a bit a sweet tooth that I have been indulging. Some things I have been wanting that I normally never have; Hot Fudge Sundaes (with Peanuts) from McDonald's and doughnuts (toasted coconut).

On the home front we have been working on the Nursery and the Basement at the same time. Things are moving a bit slow in the nursery as we hit a few snags and unexpected renovations. Isn't that always the way? We are on track now and making progress. Of course you will have to wait for the full reveal.

The basement has also been moving slowly as Rob has decided to do most of the work himself. He has finished all of the framing and has started the Electrical. I'll have a post up on the framing later this week.

Followers